Wednesday, March 3, 2010

नो स्ट्रेस

For some reason, my title isn't coming out in English. I suppose it's cooler this way, but it's supposed to just say "No Stress." Weeeird.

A Quick Wannabe Rant of what's on my mind right now.

1. EUROPE TRIP - I keep on researching about it, reading about it, I'm in contact with Chrystalle about it. I'm all about it. It could easily be a part-time job (after all, I am my own travel agent for this trip). However, I can't afford to lose more sleep or not finish my paper that's due tomorrow. Well, it was actually due Monday but i didn't go to class because I was supposed to have an interview, which didn't actually happen cause the interviewer had strep...

2. FAFSA - I hate PIN numbers, especially when the government decides to deactivate it and keep you from reapplying for one since it's deactivated. Irritating circle.

3. Internship in the future. Banquet Services? Front Office? Je ne sais pas. I don't even know when the rescheduled interview is going to be.

4. Life is a whirlwind. People come and go. Our emotions, or at least mine, can be so solid at times, so stable, and in the blink of an eye can be transient and fickle yet again. If I am ever truly happy, do I purposely create problems for myself? Is it to brace myself from being unprepared for being hurt? For some reason, I create unnecessary drama for myself when I don't have time to think about anything unnecessary. There's so much for me to do: trip research, magazine read, clean my room, hang out with people, cook, bake, surf, take a walk, exercise with my DVDs haha, homework, study...no time for anything unimportant and stupid.

This world is a spiritual one although we don't all see that (especially not all the time). I have to keep reminding myself that it's all in God's hands and I have to pray pray pray.

1 comment:

  1. Pray, and also don't pray. Take time to relax and listen to God too. We can't always be doing the talking :) haha. I'm going to join you for one of those exercise dvd's.

    ReplyDelete