
Pho. #8 (I think) Rare steak and beef flank...or something like that. It's delicious, and that's all you need to know. Mike and I got dinner last night. I was sooo full after. We also ate summer rolls first, so even more so. I wanted to dominate this bowl of soup, but it won the battle. I left, defeated, didn't finish it, and felt a little sick in the head and stomach. But I wanted to go back for more by this morning (I resisted).

Milk Tea. They didn't have Thai Iced tea, which I thought was strange at the time...but I'm now realizing that I'm retarded (sorry for using that term) and that they're OBVIOUSLY Vietnamese, not Thai. Shame on me. Anywho, it was super super good!!!
I love this place. It's only the third time I've gotten Pho from there. Why is that? It's like five minutes from my house. I'll definitely be back for more. Let's go here this summer, guys! Or at least whoever's going to be in Hawaii.
Et je suis désolee that I have no photos of the summer rolls. They were devoured before I even thought about taking photos. In fact, the only reason I have pictures is because the table next to me took some pictures of each other. Thankfully, they reminded me that I now have a camera. I'm practicing for my trip! I'll definitely be snapping away at food, architecture, nature, city, people perhaps...ooh, excitement!
This looks amazing. I don't mean to be a party pooper or anything but do you know anything about pho and msg? Jus wonderin. With that comment aside, let's dine there!
ReplyDeleteAnd I want to add that I'm going to comment on crazy love post soon. Love yah!
Whoops! Sorry, I keep forgetting you're a vegetarian now.
ReplyDeleteYeah....it's not made with the healthiest or purest stuff, but....it's delicious. That's still no excuse. :/