I was really tired today! But I have no idea why...i got about 7.5 hrs of sleep. Math class was awful. My teacher is such a schizophrenic kind of guy. Someone had to correct his calculations - that slope is RISE over run, not the other way around. Oh, UH...well, I shouldn't blame UH. I should blame the Math department for hiring this guy. I can't learn from his style.
Hmm...FORTUNATELY, i actually stayed up and was very alert in my geography lab today (it's 2.5 hours looong!!). And I found out I'm getting an A. So that makes me happy. It was nice talking to Amy after on the phone :)
So the weather was just beautiful today. I love living in the playground of the Pacific. Even if I often wanna leave abruptly. I went to Bangkok Chef avec ma mere and looking at the Ko'olau Mountains in the back of the Valley of Manoa was like looking at God. It was ridiculously clear, vivid, hikeable, colorful, fresh-looking. And since I have to make geographical observations for class (we email the lab prof 3 times a week), it was the perfect opportunity to bask in the beauty of Hawaii.
Okay, back to work. French...greek.
pourquoi suis-je si paresseux?
Γιατί είμαι τόσο τεμπέλης
Why am i so lazy?
I think.. that.. we should enjoy life. So procrastinate til it aint no time left. Hahhhhhhhh. Don't listen to me. Get back to work!
ReplyDelete