This past tuesday, Chrystalle and I got so much research done for our trip. I'm so exciiiiiiited. Except I have a butt-load of money I need to save. So only three people know about my "blog" and you guys are all very close in my heart. I pray about you three all the time (not like you guys are worrisome or anything, just cause i love you that much). Anyways, if you guys want and can come with us, then go for it. It's only Chrystalle and I so far, but I'm okay with that. It might be a little dangerous, but we will pray a lot and not do anything stupid like follow strangers into a dark alley or a boat or something. But yeah, we're aiming to have $5000 for this trip. Two months (May 18-july 18). Yeah, lots of details to work out, but we both really want to go and we are.
I just watched Chungking Express. Very interesting to watch. I think it's the kind of movie you have to watch by yourself though cause you have to like really focus (plus it's in Chinese, so you have to read the whole time). I'll admit, I enjoyed it. It came out in 1996 or something like that. it's comprised of two short stories, both surrounding security guards who just got dumped. it's so funny what those security guards say. They say deep, yet simplistic things sometimes. And the second security guard is so heartbroken, that he starts to talk to different things in his house. First he starts talking to his bar of soap, which has gotten really thin and he says something along the lines of "Even though she left, you can't let yourself go," and when his wash cloth gets wet, he says, "You don't have to weep so much." But he's really trying to deal with his own issues. hahahah I can read into things very well :P
Okay, time for another lazy saturday. It feels so good to just sit at home, play sudoku, watch DVDs on a saturday. Nicole and i might go surfing later. but yeah, it feels so go, od to do nothing. although i really should study. and I need to get another job soon to save up for my trip.
Hmm...since i no longer have a camera, there's not much i can post...
ooh my grandparents just came to visit us! okay must go.
I would TOTALLY come but I don't end school til June 14th.. But, that is so exciting! I am so jealous! It's going to be a trip of a life time!
ReplyDeleteAnd.. I really appreciate the prayers. No wonder I always have a spring in my step ey?
yes, it's a fact! another random fact I can't keep to myself is that I'm extremely glad I met you :)
ReplyDelete