




So I am currently in the process of choosing my next hairdo. Haha....yeah...at first i wanted bangs, then i thought, nah. Then, just yesterday, after showering and heading to work, i realized my hair is so damaged (the ends especially) and big (perhpaps it's the humidity's fault). SO! I am thinking of chopping a lot of it off. I always want to grow it out, but I think i would look a lot better with it chopped off. so I'm thinking of a long bob. But i kind of want the ends to be wispy. and now i'm going through old photos since i had a lot of hair action going on in the past (hair colors, perms, bangs/no bangs...). anyways, when it comes to a new haircut, i get obsessed with what i want next. i don't want to repeat any mistakes! haha. but i'm seriously considering going shorter than usual.
Anyways, sorry for the over self-involvement on my behalf.
No comments:
Post a Comment