Thursday, May 6, 2010

I want Texture!

This is what I wish my hair was like.




or...



or...




[Yes, they're different lengths. Don't worry, i didn't bring all these pictures to my hairdresser. That would just be confusing. Instead, i asked for the haircut from the last two, then basically asked her to cut as much off as possible and confused/frustrated her anyway. Whoops!]

This is what it really is like...





I apologize for the serious face in the second. The focus should be on the dysfunctional bangs. I can hide them though....my hair feels really good and light cause of all the layers. I can't help but cut my hair super short now. I didn't even mean to ask for her to cut it this short, but it just felt so good to cut off all those ends!! Yeah, unfortunately it's not that different from my last two haircuts. It's cause I don't have the time to style hair (nor the smarts to do so), so I just try to get something that I would want and be able to wear easily.

To be honest, I really really want to make my hair more textured. When I finished showering, I was tempted to scrunch up my hair or make it more "alive" - my hair's so flat! All my life my (hair) goal was to make my hair flat and smooth, but now I really REALLY want to make it more textured. Hopefully this time around I can manage to be more daring and playful with my hair. My hair's going to be this short and in photographs of my Europe trip for. ever. Hopefully I have beaucoup de great hair days!! [It's sad that I actually have thoughts like that.]

Anyways, the first picture is of Shannyn Sossamon (actress from a Knight's Tale) - she's so gorgeous! I LOVE this hairstyle. My hair is so short and thin now that I could probably style it and texturize (is that a word?) it, but the length isn't right to mimic Shannon's hair in this photo.
The second two photos are of this new ViVi model Mitsuki Ohishi (well, she's probably not that new, I just haven't read any new ones till this past week). I love Vivi magazine :) It's so loaded with so many creative outfits, hairstyles, and the photography is so cute and beautiful! And it's a neat concept that there are the same ten models in every magazine. :) My favorite models from there are Sara Mary, Jun, Kiko, and now Mitsuki.

Wow, isn't this topic so relevant to my last post? This post definitely reflects the deep thoughts of my mind.

3 comments:

  1. jackiiieeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    TOTEMO KAWAIIII! KIREI! hehehehehehhehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this post. You are such a diva and a damn good one at that. You know is looks a lot like the girl in your first photo? Here name is paula patton. So many beautiful women in this world. And that includes YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thank you guys :] Isn't Paula Patton the wife of Robin Thicke? She really is gorgeous.

    ehhh, I'm still figuring out my hair. How has your guys' hair been lately? Any new developments or updates? Haha. .. but I am serious in asking that.

    ReplyDelete