wahhhh....I'm getting so stressed about my trip! (Mostly because my Uncle was psyching me out with all these scenarios and "what ifs" [What if I lose my Check Card/Blackberry/money...What if my flight gets canceled or delayed and makes me miss my next flight.....sigh....] )
Lord, please please help me!!! I can't do this without You....
I feel so unprepared and ............ D':
So, I've been strange.
Like, I'm getting more excited about my trip, but I feel like even though I've been doing research on it still, I haven't been as productive as I should be. Or I'm not focusing on getting all the important stuff done first, then the frivolous stuff after.
I have one final tomorrow (Greek), and it's a 202 level, so my last semester of Greek, yet I have absolutely no interest in studying (it's also open book). I'm literally going to spend 15 minutes cramming late tonight. I've got more important things to do...
Most importantly, I have not been taking care of my body. I've been spending hours upon hours staring at my computer screen (or my Blackberry screen when not computer), forgetting to eat until it's sooo late, or forgetting to shower till later, not sleeping as much as I should (I got 4 hours last night), and not drinking enough water. And I've been biting my nails constantly!!! I mean, yeah, I do that as a habit normally anyway, but it's been even more prevalent in these past days.
I need prayer. I need productivity.
The end.
Pray pray pray!
I hope everyone's end of semesters and seasons have been going smoothly and enlightening.
the Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. I pray all this in Jesus name. AMEN :)
ReplyDelete