Haha this guy is so gay and hipster and fabulous, i love it. So yeah, I wanted to post this to facebook, but Nicole didn't want it getting too much attention. We're keeping it underground, yes? [Fyi : I'm not taking myself to seriously here...about keeping it "underground."...inside joke]. but yeah Will found this and told Nicole about it and now I can't get it out of my head. loveeeeeee it.
Ahhh, Veteran's Day. I love extra time. Except, my time isn't so free..
Must:
-finish TIM application and cover letter and revise my resumee.
-catch up on my Geography reading
-do math hw
-exercise (maybe go to the beach)
-apply to Gyu-kaku
-figure out my schedule for next semester.
-clean my room. get rid of the bilions of magazines; organize things.
-wash my windows.
Lord, please give me the energy, discipline, strength, and motivation to do these things joyfully and help me to pray more while doing them. Amen.
Hahaha ! Love it! Is this guy famous or whatt? AND Gyukaku?! Why Gyukaku? Wait.. Where's Gyukaku? Glad everything is going dandy my love!
ReplyDeleteSorry to get back to you so late! I always forget to check the comments...I'm still getting used to this. This guy, Sliimy, is French so if he's famous...only french people know about him. hahaha nah, he's probably getting more attention than that. this video is so innocent-like. :)
ReplyDeleteOh! and Gyu-Kaku is on Kapiolani Blvd, and there's another one in Waikiki..i applied there but i don't think they're going to hire me cause it's been a week already and i don't speak japanese, so that's a major downside for me...i just want to work at a restaurant or cafe or somewhere to get tips :)
how are you doing? HAppy late thanksgiving!!