
This is a pretty picture from Sunday.
argh. Trying to tidy up my desk isn't the easiest thing, especially when one apparently has a severe case of ADHD.
Listening/watching the Yeah Yeah Yeahs...Maps, Heads Will Roll, Hysteric :) I love them.
Trying to also finish The Alchemist. It's a really good book, not to mention short, yet again my attention span is pretty miniscule at the moment (a.k.a. the past week). I need to wash my hair. I need to get my act together. I want a clean room, clean house, yard before school starts, which is unfortunately in less than two weeks. Sigh...
As much as I miss my boyfriend, this physical break is a good jumpstart for my attempts at balance in life.
I was just googling my name + hawaii and ended up reading my old Ka Leo articles from last fall, as well as the article from the Graybeards when my Grandpa came with his K-Vets to my high school. That was cool. Before, when I googled my name, I did it just to see who else on this planet shared my name. Now, I have things that are directly related to me. WEIRD. But cool. It makes me feel adult I suppose. But anyways, when I was reading my old articles, I realized they aren't nearly as bad as I first thought. I mean, I was the one who wrote it to begin with, obviously; but when they would get published, I would get sooo embarrassed. I was so critical and didn't want to tell people about it. I couldn't wait till the next edition would come out since I was so self-conscious about my writing. But seriously, I thought my article on the Manoa Jazz Festival was rather decent.
No comments:
Post a Comment