Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thank you Jesus that I made it through one week of school


FIRST OFF - BAND OF HORSES CONCERT was AMAZING :) They're definitely one of my favorite bands. I can listen to them over and over. And I love that they do have a tinge of country, because even though every time I describe their style to someone (alternative rock with a hint of country), and that person cringes at that dreaded word, it makes me feel like I'm more mature than them for accepting it. no one likes country straight up, but if it's on the side and sneakily added in, it's tolerable.

My favorites:
The First Song, No One's gonna love you, the general specific, ode to LRC, Island on the coast, the funeral
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sigh...school.
french 302, greek 201, geography 101, geo lab, calc 203.....only 13 credits, but it's kicking my butt.
man, i keep running into people right when i think about them. i feel like i have a special power :) haha. no, it's more creepy to me than anything. like...are they reading my thoughts? I'm sure God is having a laugh at all these "coincidences."
Ash and I had a deep conversation about this too.

Ok, so it's a saturday at 2:16 and I'm at home. yeah. i should really go to the beach or something, or maybe the greek festival. but .. i'm slowly getting more broke. and i really need to do my homework, do a dvd dance workout, and clean my room :/ oh life. :( AND my stomach spasm is back. hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment